Family Day Photo Contest Terms & Conditions
This contest is organised by PFPFA Pte Ltd (“PFPFA”). By entering the Family Day Photo Contest, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
- Contestants are required to send in their entries via the PFPFA webpage. The photo file must be in .jpg or .png format and size shall not exceed 3MB.
- The pre-event photo contest submission will close on 24 April 2022, 2359.
- PFPFA will, in its sole and absolute discretion, pick up to maximum (10) entries for the public to vote for the best entry.
- Voting starts on 26 April 2022, 1200, and will end on 18 May 2022, 2359.
- The submission with the most number of votes will win four (4) tickets to Universal Studios Singapore worth (S$276).
- Each contestant is limited to one photo entry based on mobile number and email address used to submit and register.
- The contestant must attend the Family Day event on 21 May 2022 to be eligible to win the prize.
- All photos submitted must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- Photographs that have won prizes in other photography competitions, or have been previously used or are intended to be used for any kind of commercial purposes, must not be submitted.
- Photo entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the stipulated official contest channel.
- PFPFA reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By submitting an entry and entering the contest, contestants agree that photos submitted can be used or reposted by PFPFA for advertising purposes.
- By entering this Contest, you agree that, if your entry is a prize winning entry, you grant PFPFA the royalty free, non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution. You warrant to the Organiser that your entries do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- PFPFA reserves the right to reject any submission at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reason whatsoever.
- Contestants shall indemnify and hold PFPFA, its employees and associates harmless against any and all claims in relation to the participation of this Contest and breach of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- PFPFA will not be responsible or liable for:
(a) Any problem, loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in storing the photo entry as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or any delay or failure in the internet line and/or any delay or failure in the participation or the downloading of any materials in the Contest. In the event of such error, interruption and/or failure, PFPFA shall not be responsible or liable for any failure by any Contestant to participate in the Contest at any time.
(b) Any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature to any Contestant, or their representatives resulting from their participation in the Contest, and/or access to the Page.
(c) Any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, internet line delay or failure, theft, destruction of, or unauthorised access to entries, arising during operation or transmission as a result of any server function, virus, bug or other cause outside its control.
- Contestants must agree that PFPFA shall not be responsible nor liable for any delay, injury or damage to the Contestant’s and/or any third party’s property, computer, computer system or apparatus relating to or resulting from the access to the Page and/or the participation in this Contest, including the playing, downloading of any material or information from the Page and submission for this Contest, including without limitation to any server failure, lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction.
- PFPFA may at its sole discretion disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of this Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
- Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash, credits or any other items or otherwise, either partially or wholly.
- Prizes are issued by third party merchants. PFPFA makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness of purpose of the merchant’s goods and services in respect of the prizes. We will not be responsible or held liable for any loss of, damage to or defects in any prize, or for any loss, injury or harm to any person in connection with redeeming or using the prize.
- All prize winners shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the prize.
By registering and taking part in this event, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data collected in connection with the Family Day event, for PFPFA its associated persons and representatives, and affiliates, to administer this Promotion and contact you in relation to the Promotion (including but not limited to verification of your identity and the administration of Prizes) and for record keeping purposes. In the event that you wish to withdraw your consent for use of your personal data, you shall be deemed to have withdrawn voluntarily from this Promotion and all your entitlements under this Promotion shall also be withdrawn. As a winner of any of the Prizes, you also agree to participate and co-operate with PFPFA in all promotional activities relating to this Promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, filmed and photographed. You agree to grant PFPFA a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such recorded footage and/or photographs of you in all media, including online social networking sites and you agree that you shall not be entitled to the payment of any fee for such use. PFPFA shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the information provided by you and/or images of you as a result of your participation in this Promotion.