Family Day Terms & Conditions
By registering or taking part in this Family Day event organized by PFPFA Pte Ltd (“PFPFA”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of PFPFA in relation to and in connection with the Lucky Draw, Give Away and other Prizes.
- The Lucky Draw will be conducted on 21 May 2022, the (“event day”).
- PFPFA reserves the right to change the Lucky Draw date.
- To be eligible for the Lucky Draw, participants must register their attendance on event day via a QR Code flashed at the start of the webinar.
- Participants must use their Full Name as appeared on their Zoom profile to be eligible for the prize.
- The Lucky Draw is open to all Singapore Citizens, Singapore permanent resident or Singapore resident (with a valid employment pass or work permit) and must be currently residing in Singapore and over 18 years of age (as of the start of the Lucky Draw Period), with a registered Singapore mobile number, to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- (a) The first prize is an Apple iPad 64GB WIFI (worth S$499),
(b) The second prize is a Hanjip Restaurant Voucher (worth S$200),
(c) The third prize is a CapitaLand Voucher (worth S$50).
- PFPFA reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute any of the prize(s) with any other item of a similar value.
- There will be three (3) Lucky Draw winners (“Winners”) in total. The winner for the Lucky Draw will be drawn at random on the event day.
- Winners shall be notified by a representative of PFPFA within two (2) weeks of the draw via the contact information used to register for the event. The date(s), time(s) and venue(s) of prize collection will be made known to the winners after the event.
- All prizes must be claimed within 1 month from the date of the notification by the winners in person. Where the prizes remain unclaimed after 1 month of the date of the notification email, they shall be forfeited absolutely. No payment or compensation shall be given should any prize be forfeited. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture.
- The winners agree to cooperate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of PFPFA relating to the Lucky Draw and without prejudice to and in addition to the Marketing Consent (if any) given, hereby expressly agree that PFPFA may publicize their names, and/or their images in such mode and manner as PFPFA deems fit.
- Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash, credits or any other items or otherwise, either partially or wholly.
- Prizes are issued by third party merchants. PFPFA makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness of purpose of the merchant’s goods and services in respect of the prizes. We will not be responsible or held liable for any loss of, damage to or defects in any prize, or for any loss, injury or harm to any person in connection with redeeming or using the prize.
- All prize winners shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the prize.
DIY Kit Giveaway
- There are 88 DIY tote bag DIY making kits(“DIY kit”) to be given away for the attendees of the Family Day event.
- The first 88 attendees who registers and indicates their mailing address in the post-registration email, will receive the DIY kit prior to the event day.
- To be eligible for the DIY kit, participants must be Singapore Citizens, Singapore permanent resident or Singapore resident (with a valid employment pass or work permit), and must be currently residing in Singapore and over 18 years of age (at point of registration), with a registered Singapore mobile number.
- Each mailing address is eligible for one DIY kit only.
- PFPFA reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute any of the DIY kits with any other item of a similar value.
- Attendees receiving the DIY kit
- PFPFA reserves the right to use the information provided by the participant for the event. In the event that PFPFA is unable to contact any recipient for the Giveaway, PFPFA reserves the sole right (without liability whatsoever) to award the gift to the next qualifying participant.
By registering and taking part in this event, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data collected in connection with the Family Day event, for PFPFA its associated persons and representatives, and affiliates, to administer this Promotion and contact you in relation to the Promotion (including but not limited to verification of your identity and the administration of Prizes) and for record keeping purposes. In the event that you wish to withdraw your consent for use of your personal data, you shall be deemed to have withdrawn voluntarily from this Promotion and all your entitlements under this Promotion shall also be withdrawn. As a winner of any of the Prizes, you also agree to participate and co-operate with PFPFA in all promotional activities relating to this Promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, filmed and photographed. You agree to grant PFPFA a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such recorded footage and/or photographs of you in all media, including online social networking sites and you agree that you shall not be entitled to the payment of any fee for such use. PFPFA shall not be liable for any third party’s misuse of the information provided by you and/or images of you as a result of your participation in this Promotion.